Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Corporate Accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate across many levels
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and Word. Advanced knowledge in Excel understanding concepts of databases, filtering data, use of mathematical, logical, statistical and financial functions a plusJDE experience a plus
Rouse Properties Benefits
- Great work environment
- Generous benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Matching 401k
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal days
- We provide an environment where you can grow personally and professionally
We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Rouse Properties is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.