Who We Are
Rouse Properties, LLC. is a New York-based real estate investment company owned by affiliates of Brookfield Asset Management and was founded on a legacy of innovation and creativity. Rouse’s culture embodies a vibrant entrepreneurial spirit that encourages creativity, rewards initiatives and empowers our team members to excel. The foundation for this effort is our unique corporate culture, which encourages our people to think outside the box and take initiative while inspiring them to uphold the exceptional quality standard that are a Rouse hallmark. We are among the country’s largest regional mall owners, the Company’s geographically diverse portfolio spans the United States from coast to coast, and includes 38 malls and retail centers in 23 states encompassing 24.5 million square feet.
We are seeking an energetic, organized self-starter Local Leasing Representative who has the ability to create income for our company through short-term deal making at a local level. The Leasing Representative must be able to identify opportunities for improved performance at the assigned center (s) while generating sufficient leasing activity to achieve NOI objectives for assigned center (s).
- Deal Making - Negotiates leases of both new and renewal deals at a center level. Creates income and value for the company through understanding consumers and trends.
- Canvassing and Traveling - Search for prospective tenants, with a focus on new local / regional tenants.
- Business Development - Develop new concepts via cold calling and canvassing efforts.
- Tenant Relations - Manage portfolio of renewals and the relationships that exist in the current book of business.
- Administration Management - Deal entry and preparation, leads management, portfolio review request, expense management, time management.
- Internal Relations - Manage effective communication between centers teams, Local Leasing counterparts and upper management.
- Goals - deal count and income goals established for assigned center(s).
- Industry Trends and Merchandising - Keep abreast of local and regional leasing trends.