Experience and Skills:
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years marketing and/or related experience required.
- Strong organizational ability while effectively managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent people skills along with problem solving and time management ability.
- Must possess the ability to manage budgets and have solid accounting skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and be Internet and Social Media savvy.
- Must be flexible and able to work events and possible MOD shifts which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Great work environment
- Generous benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Matching 401k
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Sick time
- We provide an environment where you can grow personally and professionally
We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Rouse Properties is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.